- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) in business, marketing engineering, or operations
- 5+ years of frontline marketing and sales team management experience, especially customer experience, pricing and sales
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in Johannesburg. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Focused on Marketing and Sales engagements, Implementation Coaches are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority.
You will engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build our clients' capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Your work will be about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
You will manage projects and progress, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. You'll also work side by side with the client's marekting and sales teams on each engagement, helping tackle key operational challenges.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top