Human Resources Junior Research Analyst - Organization Practice
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a discipline such as like Organization Psychology, HR or a related field
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Proven ability to work independently, including managing multiple projects with demanding deadlines
- Solid understanding of general business and, preferably, organizational behavior and/or design concepts and terminology
- Aptitude for qualitative analysis
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Creative and energetic team player with a client service orientation
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with the Organizational team in San Jose, Costa Rica as part of our Knowledge Network.
Our global knowledge network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
McKinsey's Organization Practice is one of the largest functional capability groups in the firm that focuses on helping clients solve their organization related issues. The Practice has four knowledge domains: Organization Design, Merger Management, Talent and Leadership, and Transformational Change.
What You'll Do
You will apply your expertise in research and synthesis to assist clients in identifying organizational issues and help solve them by offering tools and interventions.
You will provide "first alert" guidance and support to consulting teams seeking targeted research material and advice on organizational topics. You will conducting high-quality research and analysis and provide synthesized findings that serve as critical inputs to clients.
You will work with consultants to further our knowledge and develop insight and client service approaches on a range of organizations related topic. You will contribute to the development and maintenance of Mckinsey's extensive global knowledge base and you will develop deeper knowledge in an area of interest within the organization practice after developing a good understanding of the basics.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top