Human Resources Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- Specialized expertise in reporting and analytics
- Exceptional Excel skills and desire to learn additional systems e.g. Tableau
- Consistently delivers exemplary end-products with a focus on end-customer needs
- Ability to quickly shift gears, extremely nimble and able to effectively cope with ambiguity
- Solid understanding of HR systems, Windows, and Notes applications
- Independent project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of relevant policies, processes, and programs
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent judgment, maturity, and trustworthiness
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in our Tampa Service Center (TSC) located in St. Petersburg, FL and will be part of the Compensation and HR Reporting Center of Excellence (COE) within the North American Human Resources team. This team provids world-class HR reporting and analytics work in support of 7,700 U.S. firm colleagues and regional HR counterparts.
What You'll Do
You will help deliver critical HR reporting data and facilitate compensation processes.
You will focus on innovation and continuous process improvement in the reporting space. You will identify potential solutions to drive efficiency, integrity, and predictive capability of HR data.
You will be in close collaboration with office-based HR and firm teams across the U.S., and will be responsible for coordinating, supporting, and managing key HR reporting processes and programs. You will manage and provide day-to-day reporting and data integrity support for offices using HRIS systems and reporting software (e.g., Tableau, ePeople, ePeople Reporting, Lawson).
You will support mid-year and year-end compensation setting and delivery processes in collaboration with talent management and HR colleagues
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top