HR Coordinator - Mobility
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- HR experience with solid understanding of HR systems, Windows and Notes applications
- Knowledge of relevant HR and Mobility policies, processes, and programs
- Strong motivation towards continuous process improvement with a focus on streamlining from end-to-end
- Consistently delivers exemplary end-products
- Ability to quickly shift gears- extremely nimble and able to effectively cope with ambiguity
- Independent project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent judgment, maturity, and trustworthiness working with sensitive and confidential personnel issues
- High levels of competency and objectivity to resolve issues, develop local assistance programs, and seek out and cultivate resources outside the Firm
- Genuine interest in people and helping to meet their needs
- Numeric skills to effectively deal with financial and accounting aspects of mobility
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Tampa office and will be a part of the North America HR team.
What You'll Do
You will deliver high quality mobility support to our stakeholders across North America in close collaboration with office-based HR teams.
In this role, you will provide counseling and support to transferees, and their families, assuring a quick and smooth transition and integration into a new environment. You will initiate communications and paperwork necessary to complete a transfer and to inform all the necessary colleagues when a change or exception arises. You will focus on securing consistent documentation for each transferee, confirming the agreed upon details of their move. You will develop a deep expertise in the firm's mobility policy to provide guidance and counsel transferees on the most efficient way to use the resources available to them.
You will develop materials and programs to ease the integration into a new environment. You will research and manage vendors to ensure quality service while maintaining cost effectiveness. In addition, you will manage the inbound and outbound transfer process including: immigration, personal and family needs, housing assistance, and preparing written move documents.
In this position you will monitor and ensure the timely payment of mobility allowances and compensation. You will partner with the local office to monitor the approval and progress of transfer decisions. You will review and monitor relocation costs, which may include auditing vendors. You will ensure that the relevant people systems accurately reflect data associated with the colleague's transfer status. You will demonstrate a strong understanding and working knowledge of all HR processes and programs and problem-solve complex HR issues and exceptions to general policies.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top