HR Administrator - English Speaker
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years of administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Strong verbal and written language skills in German and English (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Relevant knowledge of local HR regulations and issues
- Analytical thinking and basic problem solving skills
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Ability to stay focused under pressure and manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
Who You'll Work WithYou will join our Shared Services Center in Poznan as part of our Human Resources department that serves internal clients across the EMEA Region.
What You'll Do
You will provide administrative support to the HR team in a wide range of areas including new hire employment contracts, onboarding, mobility coordination, invitation and reference letters.
In this role you will create and maintain personnel files, including processing, distributing and filing all new hire paperwork according to the local labor code and data protection regulations. You will administer HR-related processes, programs and databases (e.g., benefits open enrollment, payroll, mobility, loan programs, insurance, CSSA tuition, housing allocations), conduct personnel analysis and reporting and provide additional administrative support where needed
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top