Head of Client Development - GC Insights, New Ventures
- Proven performer with 10 or more years of experience that includes client development in treasury services and/or commercial banking at the CXO level.
- Fluency in the Banking industry services sector; deep familiarity with the treasury services and/or commercial banking market landscape and corresponding data and information needs
- Fierce desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing business
- Ability to be "stand-alone" in senior client settings
- Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to client senior executives
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a keen interest in building a significant customer base of the solution
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our GC Insights team in New York, Waltham or Chicago. GC Insights is part of McKinsey's New Ventures.
GCI is an exciting fast growing group in McKinsey New Ventures. The GCI office (www.gcinsights.com) is a premier financial services consulting firm, which serves the commercial banking and payments industry through rigorous analytical methods. GCI is a small, entrepreneurial and growing office which provides deep analytics, research, benchmarking and consulting services to clients. Clients secure our expertise and data-driven insights to evaluate business line performance and to make operational improvements and product development decisions.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for – and expands our investment in – our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You will leverage your expertise in the treasury services and/or commercial banking industry and a consultative selling approach to build and maintain relationships with clients.
You will identify and cultivate new prospects, in addition to maintaining a client pipeline. You will conduct on-site presentations to educate prospective clients and will represent GCI at industry events. You will also organize regional client roadshows.
You'll have the opportunity to influence new products and offering and contribute to specific product development efforts. Lastly, you will maintain current knowledge of industry trends and competitor offerings.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top