General Application - European Support Center - Poznan
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Good command of one of these languages: German, Russian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Italian or Spanish
- Solid communication skills
- Very good IT skills (Ms Office: Word, PPT, Excel; Lotus Notes; Oracle)
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships remotely
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Analytical mind and problem solving skills
Who You'll Work WithIt seems you have not been able to find your ideal job among our opportunities with the European Service Center (ESC) in Poznan. That is not a problem and we are happy to help you. Simply submit your general application and we will store it and review once a suitable vacancy opens in the future.
What You'll Do
We will consider your application for one of the roles in Poznan.
Roles may be in the following departments - Team Assistants, Executive Assistants, Visual Graphics, Finance, Human Resources, ESC Local Recruiting, ESC Local Administration, Practices.
Please note that we will be in touch with you as soon as suitable role opens. You will be then contacted regarding the status of your application. However, should you be interested in a specific role, we encourage you to apply directly to one of these advertised jobs on https://www.emeasupportservices.mckinsey.com/careers.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top