General Application - European Support Center
- Solid communication skills in English as well as of one of these languages: German, Russian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Italian or Spanish
- Very good IT skills (Microsoft Office: Word, PPT, Excel; Lotus Notes; Oracle)
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships remotely
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Analytical mind and strong problem solving skills
Who You'll Work WithIt seems that you have found your ideal job among the opportunities in our European Service Center (ESC) located in Poznan. Please submit your general application and we will keep it on file once a suitable vacancy opens in the future.
What You'll Do
We will consider your application for one of our roles in Poznan.
Roles may be in the following departments - Team Assistants, Executive Assistants, Visual Graphics, Finance, Human Resources, ESC Local Recruiting, ESC Local Administration, Practices.
Please note that we will be in touch with you as soon as suitable role opens. You will be then contacted regarding the status of your application.
Should you be interested in a specific role, we encourage you to apply directly to an advertised job on: https://www.emeasupportservices.mckinsey.com/careers.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top