Full Stack Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in software development
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Infrastructure experience including Docker, Chef, Puppet, AWS, CloudFormation, OpenStack, Consul, Nginx, Mesosphere, Terraform, Atlas, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana Hubot, NewRelic, etc.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security, functional programming
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Familiarity with performance metric tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in one of our North American offices as part of our McKinsey Digital team.
McKinsey Digital combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
What You'll Do
As a Full Stack DevOps Architect at McKinsey Digital Labs, you will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects at Fortune 500 companies.
You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that McKinsey's craft stays on the leading edge of technology.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top