Front Office Administrator (Contractor)
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to cope with numerous demands from various people at the same time and to prioritize work effectively, while keeping agreed upon deadlines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a collaborative working style
- Excellent command of both English and Korean– both verbal and written
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in our Seoul office as part of our Office Support Team. This group provides invaluable support to the Korea office, maintaining a welcoming and professional reception and conference room area.
What You'll Do
You'll be responsible for the day to day administrative support of our office in Korea.
In this role you goal will be to provide professional, high-quality support to colleagues of and visitors of the Korea office. You will answer phones, greet visitors, and perform a wide variety of administrative activities that collectively contribute to the functionality and appearance of the office.
You will help maintain a welcoming professional reception area which reflects McKinsey standards. You will greet, register and provide support to visitors including assigning offices and arranging ground transportation. Also you will maintain conference rooms and coordinate room reservations.
You will coordinate security procedures as well as operate the switchboard, directing phone calls to appropriate staff. You will also be in charge of maintaining conference rooms, coordinating reservations and arranging meals/catering for on-site meetings. You will liaise with building management on maintenance requests. You will oversee incoming and outgoing mail/package shipments, including processing mail, preparing packages for shipment, and operating mailroom equipment.
Back to top