- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; CISSP, ENCE, GIAC certificates are a plus
- 3+ years of experience in an information security specialist role and 2 years in a forensics or malware analysis role
- Experience in dealing with supporting legal teams and authorities in data acquisitions is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of forensic standards, procedures, and toolkits
- Knowledge in endpoint forensics including Windows and Linux, malware analysis, reverse engineering, security and malware detection technologies, cyber threats, and vulnerabilities
- Proficiency with network traffic analysis tools such as Wire shark and tcpdump; Experience with Encase, IDA Pro is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good English language skills
- Strong team work and collaboration skills
- Ability to coordinate remote teams in forensic acquisitions and activities
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in our Gurgaon Office as a member of our Information Security- Incident Response Team. You will work alongside the Incident Response Manager and SOC- Security Operations Centre.
What You'll Do
You will leverage the foundation for a forensic function within the McKinsey InfoSec team to develop and deliver a valuable experiences for our clients and colleagues.
You will work with the Incident Response Manager to conduct the forensic investigations on potential security incidents. You will be responsible for working with third party forensic investigation companies to assist with external forensic investigations.
You will work with the Security Operations Center (SOC) to acquire the necessary information for an investigation. Also, you will be be responsible for creating documentation pertaining to the tracking of the investigation, forensic reports and investigation reports. You will oversee the development of forensic handling procedures for SOC.
You will extract and aggregate data from different sources in order to prepare analyses. You will provide evidence analysis in support of incidents and investigations and will interact with service providers and vendors, third parties, and partners.
You will track and analyze malware, network and email cyber threats and create a knowledge base.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top