Finance Transformation Expert
- 15+ years' of extensive experience within operational finance (e.g. application and design of shared services and outsourcing, finance transformation, financial systems optimization, etc.)
- An advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Operations or superior academic achievement in a related field is strongly preferred
- Optional - basic to intermediate experience working with automation platforms
- Confident and high-energy – with the ability to effectively work in teams with those in all levels of an organization
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! We assist our clients in solving the world's toughest problems, by blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality. Our team of consultants and experts work to develop and implement strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems on a global scale.
In this role, you'll work with McKinsey's Corporate and Business Functions (CBF) practice in North America. Our CBF team works with clients to improve the productivity and performance of functions such as IT, finance, HR, procurement, legal and facilities management. We help redefine these functions and transform cross-functional processes so that organizations can deliver services such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, and other integrated enterprise services smoothly and efficiently. Our cross-disciplinary approach draws heavily on our experience in lean, customer-centric organizational design, IT enablement, sourcing, capability building, change management, and governance.
What You'll Do
You will help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation.
In this exciting collaborative culture, not only will you have the opportunity to work directly with clients, you will also share your expertise and insights with colleagues globally, thereby expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in the field of corporate & business functions.
You will make meaningful,hands-on contributions to multiple projects across a dynamic set of situations in a way that utilizes your deep knowledge of functional transformations. The ideal candidate will leverage automation and digital processes to help our clients realize significant performance improvements quickly. You will push both your coworkers and our clients in thinking about challenging situations in new and transformative ways.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top