Expert - Robotic Process Automation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of RPA analytics consulting or relevant experience with 3+ years of experience in RPA with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath
- 3+ years of process design and improvement experience
- 3 full lifecycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing project teams
- Knowledge in process improvements and reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean, etc)
- Experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL, C#, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Chinese
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in one of our Greater China offices and will be a part of the Operations practice.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the Operations Practice is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes in order to prove that opportunities are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
What You'll Do
As an expert focusing on Robotic Process Automation, you will work in a team with senior leaders to better understand the value at stake from digital transformation and shape targeted end to end service operations strategies.
You will work to configure organizations so they can achieve rapid improvements in customer experience, innovation, revenue, and costs. You will help leaders translate their digital vision into a prioritized set of value-rich opportunities, and help determine how organizations can be set up for success in a digital world. In order to achieve this, you will be expected to draw upon your deep industry or consulting experience as well as proprietary McKinsey data.
In this role you will combine fundamental process redesign with Robotic Process Automation technology to improve process effectiveness. Based on client context, you will assess the business impact during the diagnostic and will help teams design, develop and deliver solutions. You will provide advice and guidance on technology solutions, software vendors and implementation partners based on your industry experience.
You will oversee and develop Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capabilities for the practice. You will also identify, prioritize and scope RPA opportunities with senior clients during the initial top-down diagnostic. You oversee project delivery across the lifecycle, including providing guidance to teams and resolving issues.
Back to top