Expert - Marketing Analytics
- Advanced degree (MS, MA, PhD) in a quantitative discipline (typically statistics, mathematics, econometrics, economics, business with quantitative specialty such as operations research)
- 8-10 years' business experience using analytics to drive business/marketing results in, ideally, multiple information-dense, consumer-facing industries (e.g., consumer packaged goods, retail, financial services, telecommunications)
- Exceptional numerical and statistical ability, with significant experience using statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS, R and database software packages such as SQL
- Extensive analytic leadership experience in disciplines such as marketing service analytics, credit and risk analytics, CLM, CRM, MROI, etc.
- Expertise with multivariate statistical analysis including such areas as regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, time series, latent class modeling and machine learning
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Fluent in English; additional languages such as Mandarin Chinese or Japanese are a plus
- Willingness to travel and work on a pan-Asia basis (c.a. 50%-75% of time)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in one of our offices in Asia Pacific with our Marketing & Sales practice as Marketing Analytics Expert.
The Marketing & Sales Practice strives to help client in both consumer and business-to-business environments on a wide variety of marketing and sales topics. The mission of this practice is to help clients achieve marketing-driven profit growth. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM pricing, and sales and channel management.
What You'll Do
You will be dedicated to working with client teams on solving our clients' business problems with a strong quantitative nature.
You will lead our clients through conducting state-of-the-art quantitative analysis across the spectrum of marketing and sales, including customer lifecycle management (CLM), customer relationship management (CRM), propensity modeling, predictive modeling, database marketing, direct marketing etc.
You'll also manage the analytic components of a portfolio of client engagements from design, analysis, implementation, and ongoing operations. You will be expected to supervise teams of on-shore and/or off-shore Analytics resources. You will also be fully accountable on the outcome of internal analytic improvement initiatives and committed to having significant impact on the growth of our marketing analytics team.
Back to top