Expert - Intelligent Process Automation
- Advanced degree in business, operations, engineering, and/or technology
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of intelligent automation and cognitive platforms like: Blue Prism, UiPath, WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- 5+ years experience in digitizing back office processes (e.g., Finance, HR, contact centers, or industry specific processing operations)
- Demonstrable knowledge of business process improvement (e.g., lean management, agile methodologies, etc.)
- Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with digital design, prototyping and large cross-divisional transformations, pulling in relevant team members to address identified – and sometimes undiscovered – client needs
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! We assist our clients in solving the world's toughest problems, by blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality. Our team of consultants and experts work to develop and implement strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems on a global scale.
In this role, you'll work with McKinsey's Service Operations practice in North America, which helps clients implement holistic transformations, including Customer Experience/Service Design, Frontline & Field Operations, Service Factory Operations, Corporate and Business Functions, and Customer Care with cross-cutting foundation capabilities to deliver significant and sustainable cost impact. Our experience includes optimizing functions and developing integrated enterprise services broadly within Finance, HR, contact centers, as well as specific industries – insurance (underwriting) and mortgage (billing), etc.
What You'll Do
You will advise our internal and external stakeholders on innovations within intelligent process automation, with an eye to identify business needs and uncover areas in need of deeper improvement.
The successful candidate will act as a thought partner in the selection, configuration and implementation of automated solutions (robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, etc.), as well as establish best practices to ensure high quality and efficient process transformation. You will have a seamless blend of understanding operations excellence, technical know-how, communication and consulting skills. The ideal candidate will be integral to the growth and evolution of our automation services and methodology globally.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top