Expert - Digital Supply Chain Management
- Professional industry experience gained from large MNCs
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Extensive experience in the end to end supply chain management process
- Proven track record and expertise in defining and implementing digital strategies across all stages of the value chain (Industry 4.0/IoT)
- Experiences of transformation as internal or external consultant
- Knowledge of IoT platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure, IoT, GE Predix, PTC Thingworx, and of mobile applications such as Android, iOS native applications and hybrid applications
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Chinese
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Greater China. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the McKinsey Operations Practice is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes in order to prove that opportunities are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
What You'll Do
Focusing on supply chain management digital strategy, Industry 4.0, and IoT, you will serve as a project manager.
You'll provide clients and teams with a holistic end-to-end view of supply chain traditional levers (inventory, S&OP, planning, logistics, segmentation) and digital levers (advanced analytics, IoT/digital performance management, automation).
In addition, you will assist our client teams in developing strategies and technology road maps for implementing processes and operating systems that support digital supply chain applications. In this position, you will advise both senior individuals at client organizations and existing client service teams on driving transformational change regarding digital supply chain theory and processes.
Back to top