Experienced Consultant - Service Operations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, MBA advantageous
- Preference for industry experience in Banking, Insurance, Telco, IT, Retail, Utilities, Public sector including Health
- Well experienced in established improvement approaches and tools (e.g. lean management, value stream mapping, kaizen)
- 5 to 10 years experience in Service Operations and/or Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Experience in direct implementation of service transformation Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Australia.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
The Service Operations service line within our Operations practice helps clients to implement holistic transformations, including Customer Experience/Service Design, Frontline & Field Operations, Service Factory Operations, Business Support Functions and Customer Care with cross-cutting foundation capabilities to deliver significant and sustainable cost impact.
What You'll Do
As Service Operations Associate, you will work in teams with colleagues and client staff from a wide variety of business areas to develop innovative service operations solutions, whilst maintaining a broad perspective.
You will also work together with other staff from our worldwide Operations Practice to further develop our concepts, whilst expanding your own knowledge and skills. You will bring your personal ideas and experiences to the job - thereby helping our clients to achieve competitive success, and us to continuously renew our expertise. We offer personalized training programs to prepare you for the job and attractive conditions and career prospects, depending on your experience.
Back to top