Experienced Consultant - Operations - Australia
- Bachelor's degree, MBA degree advantageous
- 5 to 10 years of Functional and/or Consulting experience
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Australia. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
As part of Operations, you are likely to spend time in the areas of supply chain management, product development, purchasing & supply management, service operations, manufacturing, and capital productivity.
Working in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, you'll play an active role in all aspects of client engagement, including: gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, and implementing recommendations with client team members.
You'll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Associates receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. Specific support includes: a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career, formal training – up to five weeks in the first two years as an Associate, guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top