Experienced Consultant – Operations and Implementation – Jakarta
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree required, MBA degree advantageous
- 3+ years of Functional and/or Consulting experience and with professional experience in an area of operations (capital productivity, manufacturing, product development, purchasing, service operations, or supply chain management)
- 1+ year of experience in design/execution of lean and/or six-sigma operational improvement projects}
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4 – 5 days per week)
Who You'll Work With
You will work within McKinsey's rapidly growing capabilities as an Experienced Consultant for Operations and Implementation in Jakarta. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical challenges.
What You'll Do
As part of this exciting and challenging opportunity, you will spend time in the areas of supply chain management, product development, purchasing & supply management, service operations, manufacturing, and capital productivity.
You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
You will also play an active role in all aspects of client engagement, including: gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, and implementing recommendations with client team members.
This role will give you the opportunity to gain experience across a broad number of industry sectors outside of your current sector of knowledge. You will also become part of an outstanding and rapidly growing team within the firm. McKinsey puts a strong emphasis on professional development, with many opportunities to develop your skills and expertise. Our consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from within the firm.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top