Executive Support Assistant
- Dynamic, resourceful, thoughtful, and solution-oriented
- Outstanding administrative and organization skills
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and multitask
- Strong ownership evident through responsibility and accountability for end product
- Highly professional telephone presence with a strong customer service focus
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; strong email and calendaring skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to expand role beyond responsive support to proactive contributions and ownership for administrative tasks; ability to work independently
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Tampa Service Center (TSC), located in St. Petersburg, FL. The service center opened in May 2010 to provide Executive Assistant support to North America as well as HR administrative support. Since then, the TSC has expanded to become a hub for North American Finance and is home to colleagues within practice administration, recruiting, analytics, design, learning, benefits and other roles. In the role of Executive Assistant, you will work with a diverse group of colleagues who each provide support for up to 12 Consultants and Managers from across the region.
Exciting work that makes a difference. Colleagues and mentors at the top of their fields. Endless opportunities to take what you know, develop your skills, and grow. That's life at McKinsey. It could be for you.
Don't come to work… Come to change
What You'll Do
Alongside your EA colleagues in the Tampa Service Center, this fun, fast-paced role will see working with your assigned Consultants and Managers to organize and leverage their time effectively, manage their complex schedules, calendar items and coordinate their travel logistics.
Each day will see you problem solving and multi-tasking, assuming responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing major projects (e.g., calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also be responsible for planning client and internal meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners. You will collaborating with clients, client administrative contacts and with department members in creating smooth workflow, including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others, as appropriate, and maintaining follow-through and flexibility to ensure appropriate, timely actions and that deadlines are met. You will also act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient, timely manner.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top