Executive - Human Resources
- Full-time post-graduate degree in Human Resources
- 4-5 years of experience in the HR field, having handled a 300-member organization
- Experience in the area of professional services or shared services preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, judgment, professionalism, maturity and trustworthiness
- Open, high-integrity and a collaborative working style that helps build credibility
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to manage projects and handle ambiguity
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, responsive and result-oriented
- Enthusiastic to work in a hands-on informal team environment that supports teams in different shifts
- Outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to execute HR analyses, solid understanding of HRIS systems, Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
- Mobile and flexibility to work across different shifts and travel to other centers, if required
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Bangalore office and be part of the 10-member Human Resources (HR) team currently spread across our Chennai and Trivandrum locations. You'll report to the HR leadership based in Chennai and you'll work with HR business partners and teams in our newly opened support center that is set to grow to more than 300 colleagues within the next one to two years.
With more than 2,500 employees, McKinsey's global support network supports McKinsey's consulting teams across various functions and domains such as research, analytics, IT, digital, finance & accounting, presentation design, procurement and assistant support.
What You'll Do
You will discuss, plan and execute tasks pertaining to day-to-day human resources activities.
You will be responsible for the onboarding of new hires and transfers in our Bangalore center, which entails coordinating new hire orientation, explaining benefits and policies, and processing relevant paperwork. You will also assist with departures and separations, conduct exit interviews and explaining all transition benefits and requirements to individuals leaving the firm.
You will be a key contact for colleagues in the center and help facilitate resolution of issues, concerns, and queries - either through our in-house ticketing system or in person, as required.
As the single point of contact for HR in the Bangalore support center and working closely with your counterparts in Chennai and Trivandrum, you will support and facilitate updating and maintaining all personnel data and information in our firm systems and files as well as support the administration of benefits. You will be responsible for supporting colleagues with official letters and documentation for any internal and external purposes.
You'll handle data management tasks and will leverage your familiarity with the statutory and legal labor law requirements to help us ensure compliance. You will help in developing, establishing and continuously improve on HR processes and best practices, collaborating closely with your HR colleagues and other support teams in the location and across centers in India as well as with relevant stakeholders in the service line and support teams in the office.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top