Executive Assistant - Team Leader
- University degree preferred
- 5+ years of executive secretarial experience with 3 years of supervisory experience in a professional environment
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Demonstrated maturity, judgment, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Effective people leadership skills; comfortable in roles of team leader and participant
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Bangkok and will work with the secretarial team.
What You'll Do
You will monitor service levels and develop individual staff members to ensure adequate coverage and delivery of world-class service.
You will spend half of your time providing standard Executive Assistant (EA) support, with the other half focused on supervising a team of EA's.
You will lead, motivate and mentor EA's to enhance their effectiveness and overall job satisfaction as well as assist in recruiting efforts to review and manage adequate staffing levels. This will include coordinating backup and overflow coverage to ensure consistent service and quality during absences, unanticipated departures and peak workload. You will conduct timely and thorough EA performance evaluations by gathering, summarizing, and delivering feedback.
You will oversee routine administrative duties such as monitoring absences, reviewing and approving time sheets, overtime, vacation, and sick time. You will lead various development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top