- Outstanding administrative and organization skills; detail oriented; able to prioritize and multitask; strong ownership evident through responsibility and accountability for end product; highly proactive mindset
- Highly professional telephone presence; strong customer service focus
- Strong typing and proofreading skills; ability to produce typed documents quickly and accurately
- Computer literate; strong email and calendaring skills required (Lotus Notes proficiency preferred)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; embodies a positive attitude; able to build relationships within the Firm and with client executives and external vendors
- Ability to expand role beyond responsive support to proactive contributions and ownership for administrative tasks; ability to work independently
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment; flexible to work overtime on short notice
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Tampa Service Center (TSC), located in St. Petersburg, FL.
The service center opened in May 2010 to provide Executive Assistant support to North America as well as HR administrative support. The TSC has expanded to become a hub for North American Finance and is home for colleagues within practice administration, recruiting, analytics, design, learning, benefits and other roles.
You will work with up to 12 consultants and managers simultaneously.
What You'll Do
You will organize and leverage time effectively, manage heavy scheduling, manage all calendar items and coordinate travel logistics/preferences for individuals supported.
You are expected to complete tasks with minimal guidance and to assume responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing major projects (e.g., calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also plan client and internal meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners. Collaborate with clients, client administrative contacts and with department members in creating smooth workflow, including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others, as appropriate. You will maintain follow-through and flexibility to ensure appropriate, timely actions and that deadlines are met. They will act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient, timely manner.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top