Executive Assistant - Contractor - Advanced Industries
- 3-5 years of experience with secretarial and administrative work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Working knowledge of Windows with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint and Louts Notes (Outlook is acceptable)
- Strong knowledge of Excel with basic formulas and the ability to navigate between worksheets
- Sufficient knowledge of all travel related services – air & train tickets, hotels, cars, passports, visas, foreign exchange and international credit cards
- Ability to plan, organize and execute meetings and conferences, involving multiple time zones and cultures
- Ability to multi-task effectively and collaboratively in a deadline driven, high pressure environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity and last minute changes
- Ability to use sound judgment to make decisions and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
Who You'll Work With
You'll be a part of our Advanced Industries (AI) Practice and will be based in Mumbai, India.
The Advanced Industries Practice has 3 sub-sectors: Automotive & Assembly (A&A), Aerospace & Defence (A&D) and Advanced Electronics (AE). The group is supported by a team of 40+ Knowledge professionals (R&I). The global AI R&I team has hubs in Mumbai, Munich, Shanghai, Seoul, Waltham (Boston) and Wroclaw (Poland).
What You'll Do
Your responsibilities will include managing calendars and coordinating and updating daily appointments using your own judgement.
Your role however, will go beyond the usual tasks of calendaring, travel arrangements and setting up calls. You will be required to learn about how the global AI R&I team operates, who the major stakeholders are, how the practice is run and more importantly, you will be tracking some key performance criteria.
You will anticipate, plan and ensure meticulous travel complex arrangements while maintain a very high level of confidentiality. You will also maintain electronic and paper files, including keeping all relevant databases up to date. You will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful working relationships within the firm and with client offices.
You will develop a strong comfort with numbers and a good understanding of Excel and basic formulas. You will manage and maintain the administrative duties of an internal evaluation tool including adding new team members, triggering forms, uploading important evaluation and professional development documents. You will also be in charge of setting up global events and conferences.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top