- Outstanding administrative and organization skills.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrates ownership through responsibility and accountability for end product
- Highly professional telephone presence; strong customer service mindset and style
- Computer literate; strong email and calendaring skills required (Lotus Notes proficiency preferred); proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel a plus.
- Able to anticipate and meet the needs of individuals supported and colleagues
- Embodies a positive attitude; able to build relationships both with local colleagues and those working in other offices
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Resourceful in problem solving; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent professional standards, judgment, and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written (clear, concise)
- Flexible to work overtime on short notice
- Costa Rican work permit
Who You'll Work WithYou will work within the Global Assistant Support team in San Jose, Costa Rica.
What You'll Do
You will organize and leverage time effectively for individuals supported, including planning, organizing, and executing major projects.
You will schedule calls and meetings that will entail the coordination of schedules with senior leadership participants. You will also schedule, maintain and manage all calendar items. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating travel logistics for individuals supported. You will plan external and internal meetings, conference calls, events and meals.
You will collaborate with department members in creating a smooth workflow, which may entail soliciting assistance from others and helping others. This will include follow-through and flexibility to ensure appropriate and timely actions and deadlines are met.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top