Executive Assistant - Brazil
- Some college or secretarial school required; 4-year degree preferred
- 3-5 years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment, working for senior-level management
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactiveness and attention to detail
- Poise, presence, and professionalism
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in São Paulo as part of our Brazil administrative team working closely with consultants and internal departments at all levels of the organization.
What You'll Do
You will organize and maintain calendar(s), manage all communications including responding to correspondence and handling all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner.
For that, you will develop strong ongoing rapport with Assistants supporting client executives and producing accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints. You will also provide range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) to effectively provide leverage to the firm.
Furthermore, when needed, you will support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences and other off-site meetings and work collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure backup coverage.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top