- Bachelor's degree
- Preferably 1-2 years of administrative experience in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English (C1); knowledge of Arabic language would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong customer service orientation
Who You'll Work WithYou will based in our Poznan, Poland office and will work with multiple consultants across the EMEA region.
What You'll Do
You will manage very busy diaries, working across international time zones and locations, to provide high-quality support under tight deadlines.
You will focus on providing a broad range of remote administrative and logistical support to a highly demanding audience of client-serving senior consultants. In this role you will develop and strengthen solid communication skills that will help you tailor messages over the phone or via email, learn how to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others, and most importantly, become experienced in timely process management.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top