- University degree
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment working for senior-level management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new applications/tools (e.g. Lotus Notes)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a fundamentally sound manner
- Demonstrated ability to believe and trust in one's own ideas while being open to new ideas
- Demonstrated high professional standards and work ethic
- Open, high-integrity, collaborative professional able to build credibility within and outside of his/her team
- Self-motivated, responsive, and results oriented
- Team player with strong inter-personal and collaboration skills
- Highly organized and flexible; resilient, mature and able to deal with stress and ambiguity
- Exemplary attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong command of the English language both in oral and written communications
Who You'll Work WithYou'll join our Jakarta office as part of the administrative support team.
What You'll Do
You will provide administrative support to consultants by effectively and efficiently managing all administrative matters, allowing them to focus on their main responsibility of driving the business.
You will organize and maintain calendar(s) for assigned consultants (e.g., partners, associate partners) remotely and manage all communications including responding to correspondence that do not require personal attention. You will handle telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner. You'll develop a strong ongoing rapport with assistants supporting client executives. You'll produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints, and you'll provide a range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) to effectively provide leverage to our consultants.
You'll manage logistics, distribution of taxi cards and car booking requests for visiting guests, arrange meeting room bookings and printing services, and occasionally provide support coverage in managing front desk requirements for the office. When needed, you will support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences and other off-site meetings, you'll work collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure backup coverage and take on other ad hoc responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top