- Some college or secretarial school required; 4-year degree preferred
- 3-5 years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment, working for senior-level management
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and attention to detail
- Poise, presence, and professionalism
Who You'll Work WithYou'll join our Hanoi office as part of the secretarial team.
What You'll Do
You will organize and maintain calendars for assigned consultants, handle all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner and develop effective relationships with client working teams.
You will produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints and provide range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) to effectively provide leverage to the consultants.
You will also support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences and other off-site meetings while working collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure backup coverage.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top