- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject; Master's degree is a plus
- 7-10 years of experience in software development, architecture, and/or IT management positions
- Recent development management or hands-on coding experience, as well as project delivery and people responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience in Pegasystems, Oracle, Vantive, NetSuite and SAP CRM solutions
- Rich background in agile software development, architecture, and/or development management is expected
- Familiarity with current Enterprise Architecture frameworks and methodologies (Zachman, TOGAF, Gartner)
- Strong IT project delivery experience, preferably in software development and/or integration in complex environments
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Familiarity with performance metric tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
Who You'll Work With
You will be working in our Warsaw office as part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for leading and producing technical specifications and systems integration requirements for various environments at leading clients globally.
In this role, you will be involved in advising and building technical architecture solutions including integrations, governor limits, and object modeling across various environments and other technical platforms. You will have the ability to leverage other areas of Digital McKinsey including the agile prototyping and transformation experts and digital design specialists to provide a differentiating and distinctive service. You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic technology products to ensuring that McKinsey's craft stays on the leading edge of technology.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top