Energy Efficiency Specialist - Operations
- You have in-depth knowledge of energy productivity in manufacturing operations and are familiar with sustainably integrating energy efficiency considerations into a complete system for performance management
- You have an excellent university degree, with a technical or business specialization
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- You show great initiative and creativity, working well both on your own or in a team
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and mobile
- You are able to convince others through your written or spoken communications – in Mandarin and English
Who You'll Work WithMcKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance.
What You'll Do
McKinsey's Operations Practice is one of the fastest growing practices in McKinsey globally and in Asia. We are committed to helping our clients achieve world-class operations. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on implementation, we develop and define operational strategies to help our clients around the world solve their most critical problems. We tackle the key operational challenges faced by our clients, particularly in the areas of supply chain management, product development, purchasing & supply management, service operations, manufacturing, and capital productivity. To ensure we continue to deliver distinctive expertise to our clients, we hire primarily experienced professionals with strong industry background.
Energy efficiency in production is becoming increasingly important not only in the context of environmental sustainability but also as a source of competitive advantage. Are you interested in contributing to this important field? Would you like to develop innovative change processes for production operations and implement them jointly with our clients? Are you looking for a professional environment in which you can continually develop your own knowledge and expertise? If so, our team could be right for you
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top