Digital Talent Consultant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of global recruiting experience in an international recruiting function focused on identifying, attracting, and hiring highly talented digital individuals
- Strong interest in innovations in Digital and HR and you're keen to follow industry trends
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, HR processes and Organizational Design
- Highly developed executive search skills complemented by the ability to "talk shop" with candidates
- High level of entrepreneurship and creativity
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills as well as the ability to build working relationships with candidates, consultants, and clients
- Strong client service orientation; professional services experience is attractive
- Willingness to travel to up to 80% to client locations
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Berlin office as part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you'll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
You'll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.You'll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
What You'll Do
You will work with McKinsey clients and consultants to translate business strategies into talent strategies
In this role, you will develop and roll out creative sourcing plans using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, employer branding, referrals, networking and other relevant methods across various geographies. You will co-create talent management strategies for digital units, such as onboarding, learning and performance management based on best practices from the digital native players. Additionally, you will define the assessment criteria for digital roles, establish a structured interview process and create material to successfully hire across all levels of seniority in multiple locations.
Your role will be to help our clients become employers of choice by building an inclusive and diverse workplace based on agile principles. You will collaborate with clients in defining their talent voice and identity, by defining unique employee value propositions. Additionally. you will evaluate, manage and develop third party recruiting resources when necessary (search firms, research contractors, ATS providers, startups, job-boards, etc.).
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top