Digital Strategy Consultant - Insurance
- University degree and excellent academic record required; advanced degree preferred
- 2 to 8 years work experience with several years of relevant experience working in insurance IT (e.g., system transformation projects in operations, claims and/or sales)
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas of composite and/or life insurance
- Extensive project experience and a deep understanding of the interface between business and IT in the insurance sector, particularly in the field of IT support for insurance processes and products and their digitization
- Project management experience with a transformation focus
- Ideally, past responsibility for restructuring insurance processes or products or for introducing new insurance software
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Dutch or French
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to help leading enterprises turn digital?
Join the Digital McKinsey team in the Antwerp or Brussels office and help enterprises think strategically about how to leverage technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating tech-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
In a world where digital is the new standard, executives are increasingly looking for sharp advice on technology. With a team of 2,100 experts and consultants across 60 countries, Digital McKinsey works on key technology topics including big data, agile, cloud, cybersecurity, analytics and digital transformation.
We serve a range of companies, from start-ups to global Fortune 100 firms, and have delivered 15,000+ digital and technology engagements at 2,000+ clients.
What You'll Do
You'll work as part of a diverse team with colleagues and clients, providing your expertise to help redefine the interfaces of business and IT in insurance.
This may also include digitizing the business models of insurance companies, and overseeing their digital transformation. You'll have the opportunity to further develop your technical expertise while also influencing strategic decisions and bringing about change at top insurance firms.
Your experience means that you will assume a leading role in the project teams in the short to medium term. You will also play a key role in our internal initiatives to expand our expertise and developing our knowledge management. You can read more about our work here: http://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/mckinsey-digital/how-we-help-clients/helping-a-global-insurer-become-a-digital-leader
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top