Digital Specialist - Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area
- 4 - 5 years of experience in Salesforce development/architecture
- Salesfroce certifications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience in architecting platforms/solutions across multiple industries and functions within the Salesforce solution
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Technical capabilities in the Salesfroce Field Service solution, knowledge around Pegasystems, Oracle, Vantive, NetSuite and SAP CRM solutions
- Good command of application design patterns and integration patterns
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills
- Understanding of engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous integration, test driven development
Who You'll Work With
You will work in either Chicago or New York and will be a part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and producing technical specifications and systems integration requirements for Salesforce environments at leading clients globally.
Working closely with consultants across the firm, you will be involved in advising and building technical architecture solutions including integrations, governor limits, and object modeling across the Salesforce environment and other technical platforms. In this role, you will have the ability to leverage other areas of Digital McKinsey including the agile prototyping and transformation experts and digital design specialists to provide a differentiating and distinctive service.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top