Digital Manufacturing Consultant
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years management consulting / or IT functional strategy experience, especially around business technology and the business of IT
- 3+ years digital manufacturing solution design and deployment experience
- Broad knowledge of technology and how businesses use technology; strong knowledge for digital technologies, including data analytics, mobility, cloud, and consumerization of enterprise technologies
- Passionate about internet trends, both enterprise and consumer
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work with McKinsey's Operations practice in one of our Greater China locations. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You will advise both senior individuals at client organizations and existing client service teams on driving transformational change regarding digital manufacturing theory and processes.
In your role you will assess client digital manufacturing As-Is and develop "To-be" solution. You will identify industry, business and technology / digital trends which can be applied for digital manufacturing area, such as mobility, big data, cloud, IoT and etc.. You will develop use cases for the application of specific technology elements in the client environment. You will develop a detailed solution in digital manufacturing and evangelize the transformation and strategy across the client organization. You will identify and problem-solve major issues to accelerate evolution into a fully "digital-capable" organization.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top