Digital Learning Planner
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong technical skills including the ability to learn new systems
- Ability to assimilate firm values and culture and to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Keen interest and/or experience in the Learning and Development industry
- Ability to identify issues and lead problem solving efforts
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Analytical skills including collecting and summarizing data
- Attention to detail combined with ability to see big picture
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Tableau, WebEx and Lotus Notes
Who You'll Work WithYou will join our Tampa Service Center (TSC), located in St. Petersburg, FL and will be part of the McKinsey Learning team. This group is responsible for designing and delivering 150 in-person and distance learning programs annually to our consultants worldwide.
What You'll Do
You will own the logistics and delivery of a variety of in-person and blended learning programs.
You will understand program objectives, flow, and corresponding logistics and manage participant and faculty communication for digital and in-person offerings. You will work collaboratively with internal and external course faculty and coordinate various event aspects with vendors.
You will also support and host digital/distance learning courses. You will respond to and troubleshoot technical issues and will become familiar with different platforms and mobile apps such as WebEx, ClientLink, Brainshark, etc.
You will develop an expertise on learning systems and applications, e.g., SpotMe, Dazzmobile, LMS, Master Tool, PollEverywhere and oversee administrative resources assigned to digital tools. You will compile, analyze and summarize learning data leveraging various tools (e.g., LMS, Master Tool, Class Climate, SDC, etc.). You will work with a dedicated service center resource and oversee participant and faculty communications, including invitations, agenda, pre-work, and transportation arrangements. You will provide onsite administrative support, lead faculty meetings, create program schedules/materials, and manage timelines.
You will manage vendor relationships and logistics for each program, including hotel arrangements (room block, meeting space, F&B, A/V), materials and ground transportation. You will own the program evaluation process including resource planning, scheduling, and quality assurance. You will process and reconcile bills against budget and provide post-program analysis and report on learning data.
You will manage firm resources against budget, using prudence and good judgment.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top