Digital Acceleration Coach - China Innovation Hub
- Bachelor's degree from top tier institutions preferred
- 2-5 years of working experience in Mainland China
- Familiar with business environment and competition dynamics in mainland China
- Hands on experience in startups, ecommerce, product operations (digital related), Internet product operations will be highly preferable
- Solid and practical problem solving skills
- Execution driven, focused on client impact
- A strong team leader with people skills to engage all levels of the organization
- Passionate about digital business topics
- Comfortable with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Persuasive communication skills in Mandarin a must; Fluency in English preferred
Who You'll Work With
Joining one of the Greater China offices as part of the China Innovation Hub, you will work closely with our consulting teams and client colleagues as a Digital Acceleration Coach.
China Innovation Hub (CIH) is a rapidly growing team within McKinsey's Greater China office. It provides distinctive end-to-end services to our clients on a wide variety of innovation related topics, including digital implementation, new digital business setup, big data analytics, digital / physical product design, digital marketing, digital center for operations excellence, etc.
What You'll Do
In execution driven projects, the Digital Acceleration Coach is aligned and complementary to our consulting team, providing hand-on support and drive to ensure clients deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommendation in their digital related business, especially on topics of new digital business setup.
From our initial involvement on a project, the team will be on the ground to ensure the success of the final implementation. We engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, driving the client team to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver long term results. Our work is about delivering lasting outcomes and building lasting capabilities.
To "accelerate" the execution process, you need to be able to quickly recognize patterns that warn of impending problems and make pre-emptive and timely decisions to ensure that the project is on the right track. In addition to being a practical problem solver, being a "coach" means you are an empathetic individual who listens to our clients' concerns and brings out the best in the teams. We will need your confidence, ability to build strong client relationships, and coaching skills to influence working teams to deliver excellent results.
Being part of the Digital Acceleration team provides you with rewarding and challenging opportunities, some of which include:
- Actively involving in exciting digital business projects in China with leading market players, including the delivery of complex analytics, creation of tangible impact to front line sales and sustained engagement of client members at all levels of an organization
- Starting up a new digital related business or delivery method with sustainable changes which incorporates McKinsey's latest thinking
- Gaining full suite of "internet +" experiences across a number of industry sectors
This is an outstanding opportunity if you are seeking for a role that develops your career in a forward thinking organization. In return for your commitment and expertise, we provide a collaborative environment in which you are able to connect with talented individuals to achieve your professional and personal goals.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top