DevOps Coach and Architect
- 7-10 years of experience in highly scaled software engineering environments in a rich variety of domains designing, building and running production systems
- Experience using public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), private cloud (Cloud Foundry, DC/OS, OpenStack) and other tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in highly reliable environments using monitoring and introspection tools like Splunk, ELK, NewRelic or AppDynamics
- Experience managing and running significant disaster recovery processes and tools is a plus
- Comfortable building processes, culture and organisations to help deliver and support large scale production systems
- Ability to drop down into the code to make and implement change
- Willingness to travel up to 70% to client sites
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in our London office as part of our Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What You'll Do
As a core member of the McKinsey consulting team you will help some of the world's largest organisations reinvent themselves for the digital future.
You'll help our clients shape a fresh culture and make new technology choices to deliver the organisational change necessary to retain their competitive advantage. You will be advising and coaching CIOs/CTOs of companies as well as engineering teams to help transform the culture of these organisations.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top