Delivery Manager - People Analytics - OrgSolutions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or Math; Advanced degree is a plus
- 4 - 7 years of experience, ideally in a consulting or project management role
- Strong project management skills; experience managing multiple timelines in a deadline driven environment
- Passionate about delivering projects are on time
- Background in advanced analytics and desire to apply it to solve the most critical talent management questions
- Experience communicating analytical insights to a business audience
- Very strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of how statistics and machine learning works, various approaches and their limitations
- Must have proficiency in Mandarin/Cantonese.
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our OrgSolutions - People Analytics team in Shanghai. OrgSolutions - People Analytics is part of McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey's New Ventures.
People Analytics is a solution provider where we leverage the latest in technology, computer science, mathematics and psychology to shed light on one the toughest challenges business leaders face today, talent management. Our focus is creating scalable and sustainable solutions that arm organizations with insights across all aspects of the talent management lifecycle. You can see a quick video about us here.
OrgSolutions combines innovative design technology and advanced analytics with deep expertise to accelerate effective organizational decisions. OrgSolutions can help Human Resources and business leaders to make smarter organizational decisions by leveraging advanced data analytics, user-centered design technology and proven methodologies. These approaches help clients to answer critical questions related to cost reduction, efficiency and effectiveness streamlining, merger plans, divestments and carve outs, and talent deployment.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for –and expands our investment in –our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You'll be a specialized consultant for OrgSolutions in the region.
You will lead projects that seek to answer clients' most critical talent management questions using advanced analytics and machine learning. You will work with clients and our team of data scientists to translate clients' questions into analytical problems, manage the team to apply machine learning algorithms and data visualization techniques, generate insights, and communicate them back to clients.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top