Data Scientist - Advanced Analytics
- Master degree in Computer Science, Math, Quantitative Methods, Econometrics, Big Data, Physics or related
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in programming & solving business problems using data mining (required) or optimization techniques
- Programming skills in at least one of following languages: R, Python
- Data preparation skills and working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of using Machine/Statistical Learning methods
- Programing in SAS or Matlab would be an asset
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English (required) & Polish (strong asset)
- Working knowledge of visualizations tools, e.g. Tableau, MS Power BI, Shiny R package, or Big Data ecosystem, e.g. Hadoop, Spark, would be an advantage
- Previous experience in telecommuniction, banking, retail or manufacturing industry would be an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Who You'll Work With
You will be a part of our Advanced Analytics Hub in Warsaw, which is building machine learning, econometric, optimization and simulation models that support our clients' operational, tactic and strategic decisions.
This team advises clients in many different industries on design, development and implementation of tailored analytical solutions.
What You'll Do
You will shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways, and create new lines of thinking within an infinite number of clients and situations.
You will generate insights based on descriptive, predictive and prescriptive Big Data analytics. Together with other data scientists you will design, develop and implement machine learning and optimization models in order to address a client problem.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top