- 3-5 years of hands-on mathematical modeling experience in business environment
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field like Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field required. Advanced degree is a strong plus
- Proficiency in R, SAS, SPSS or other statistical package
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, etc.)
- Proven experience in working with large datasets and relational databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of additional programming languages is a plus (Python, C++, Java)
- Distinctive communications skills and ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Proven leaders with the ability in inspire others, build strong relationships, and create a true followership, result-driven achievers
- Strong people skills, team-orientation, and a professional attitude
Who You'll Work With
You will work in Moscow as part of our Advanced Analytics team, partnering with consultants, clients and other colleagues.
Our Advanced Analytics teams bring the latest analytical techniques plus a deep understanding of industry dynamics and corporate functions to help clients create the most value from data.
What You'll Do
You will be involved in specific engagements involving the building of new, bespoke advanced analytical solutions for clients.
Leveraging your advanced data analysis skills, you will create innovative approaches to answer our clients' most relevant questions, to prepare complex data analyses and models that help solve client problems and deliver significant measurable impact. In this role, you will act as an analytics translator, communicating complex data related requirements between business and IT stakeholders. You will have a strong understanding of the design and development process of data analytics tools and experience working with data engineers.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top