Data Operations Analyst
- Advanced degree in computer science, data journalism or closely related field
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in front-end development and visualization role
- Strong academic qualifications, including advanced understanding/coursework in database management and math (Linear Algebra, Calculus)
- Advanced knowledge of interactive visualization and BI platforms (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.)
- Ability to independently own front-end tool development and decisions, balancing demands and deadlines
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Position requires ability to travel 40-50%
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Waltham. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems..
What You'll Do
As a Data Operations Analyst you will work with data scientists, data architects, consultants and clients on projects that use complex data and advanced modeling to solve client problems and deliver significant measurable impact.
You will be exposed to an enormous variety of topics across many different industries such as, a world-leading bank figuring out how to best do its customer care across all of its channels, a railway determining optimal crew deployment, or a medical care provider understanding the main drivers for delays in surgery scheduling.
Working on projects and exchanging experiences with your colleagues means you will face new intellectual challenges on a daily basis, while continuously building your methodological knowledge and skills.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top