Data Management Analyst
- Master's degree with outstanding academic record in Computer Applications, Engineering, Mathematics, or Operations research
- 2-3 years of experience in working with SQL, BI Platforms, Excel-VBA/ Access (as an asset)
- Previous work experience in building data marts and automated data transformation/analysis processes using SQL automations and/or other software tools (SAS, Alteryx)
- Familiarity with Hadoop/Hive based big data implementations and/or knowledge in statistical modeling is a plus but not essential
- Knowledge of applying fundamental data transformation, cleaning, validation and statistical techniques
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Analytics group in Wroclaw, co-located with our Knowledge Center colleagues. As a member of this team, you'll work with McKinsey consulting teams to carry out complex data analysis and modeling, creating a foundation for sound recommendations for client studies and internal projects.
What You'll Do
You will work directly with Analytics colleagues, consulting teams and clients in generating efficient data marts, analysis and reports on large data sets, building basic automations to reduce manual interventions for repeated analysis and data updates.
You'll collaborate with clients and consultants to gather data, problem solve, and deploy solutions and conduct trainings. You will build and iteratively refine the solution in a continuously evolving and time constrained environment and be a thought partner to colleagues in team problem-solving sessions.
You'll also have the opportunity to explore new analytics tools and techniques in the Data Management and Mining space and actively participate in our team's knowledge and capability development.
Back to top