Data Integration Architect - Advanced Analytics
McKinsey is hiring Data Integration Architect - Advanced Analytics.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree and an excellent academic record required.
- 5+ years of Enterprise software development experience
- Working knowledge of ETL processes and strategies
- Advanced understanding/coursework in database management and math (Linear Algebra, Calculus)
- Ability to independently own front-end tool development and decisions, balancing demands and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Working knowledge of building and consuming web services
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Position requires ability to travel 30-50%
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll work with our Analytics group in Waltham, Massachusetts, co-located with our Knowledge Center colleagues. You will work with data scientists, data architects, consultants and clients on projects that use complex data and advanced modeling to solve client problems and deliver significant measurable impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll focus on building the front and back-end connections between our cloud platform and customer applications.
- You will identify the best way to ingest data, which is fast, secure and requires the least amount of manual labor. You will develop and share best practices for data integration with the goal of maximizing impact through more effective and efficient methods — such as machine learning for auto ingestion. You’ll be able to do this leveraging your experience in non-SQL, streaming-data, and real time-enabled environments.
- You will be exposed to an enormous variety of topics across many different industries such as a world-leading bank figuring out how to best do its customer care across all of its channels, a railway determining optimal crew deployment, or a medical care provider understanding the main drivers for delays in surgery scheduling. Working on projects and exchanging experiences with your colleagues means you will face new intellectual challenges on a daily basis, while continuously building your methodological knowledge and skills.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Fope helps lead a small team that works for McKinsey clients, helping them address business challenges and strategic questions. Though based in the NYC office, she travels frequently so she can be in-person with her clients.
Back to top