- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred
- 10+ years of Software Technology Client-Facing experience
- Experience with Big Data migrations or IT transformation (e.g. Datalake, different platform warehouses, etc.)
- Ability to make assessments of the client data architecture, understanding their platforms and Data Warehouse.
- Experience creating a datalake on-premise in the client data center to centralize all the information from different platforms
- Ability to recommend future data architecture and data governance - from data ingestion to data mart
- Experience with startup or startup like working environment
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in speaking with senior executives at large companies
- Demonstrate high learning agility
- Strong preference to Arabic speakers
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in our Lima office as part of our Digital McKinsey team. Our development teams are small, flexible and build highly scalable and secured solutions. We help clients construct Big Data solutions providing strategic direction, designing and driving architecture and implementation plan.
Digital McKinsey combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
What You'll Do
You will be involved in serving large global companies in the building of secure and scalable data architectures and designing mission critical digital solutions on big data solutions.
As a core member of the Digital McKinsey consulting team you will help design McKinsey's Big Data platform. You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
You will join an office where the culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top