Cybersecurity Expert- IoT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 + years of professional experience
- Experience with mobile and IoT security
- Experience implementing network intrusion detection and security vulnerability assessment using tools like NexPose, Qualys, etc.
- Familiarity and ability to apply Information Security and Governance frameworks, like ISO 27000, SOX, HIPAA
- Experience with SOX, PCI, GLBA or equivalent regulations and standards
- Experience manually testing web applications and enterprise penetration testing
- Experience leading incident response and disaster recovery teams
- Strong experience with security architectures (Firewalls, IPSec VPN, SSH, PKI, SIEMS, SAML, etc)
- Familiarity with data encryption technology
Who You'll Work With
You will work with the Internet of Things (IoT) team in one of our North American offices. You will have the ability to leverage other areas of Digital McKinsey including the agile prototyping as well as the data engineering experts and digital design specialists to provide a differentiating and distinctive service. You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic technology products to ensuring that McKinsey's craft stays on the leading edge of technology.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
McKinsey's IoT Digital aims to help clients unlock the enormous potential of the Internet of Things. Our value proposition spans the full product life cycle, ranging from data diagnostic to pilot, strategy, solution implementation, and ongoing operation. We view IoT as a transformative opportunity for clients across almost all sectors. Our goal is to collaborate with clients to define and deliver on this transformation. This requires a hand on approach and practical understanding of the challenges and opportunities involved in IoT. We are building capability that spans strategy, product design, digital design, hw and sw design, analytics, business planning and implementation.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a robust security strategy with solid security policies in various IoT architectures.
A main focus of your role will be on protocols and procedures across sensor and enterprise security architectures and endpoint encryption. You will proactively monitor security threats and implement mitigating protocols and procedures to ensure full compliance to the strictest security standards and policies.
You will have a superior breadth of experience and knowledge in information security with capabilities to support sensor, network, and server teams. Strong expertise is needed on security solutions that align with client's compliance requirements and industry standards, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top