Customer Care Call Center Specialist
- Master's degree
- 5-10+ years of experience leading a call center or a collection of call centers or customer care-related consulting
- Experience in digital customer care technologies, knowledge management, network design, and process improvement efforts a big plus
- Industry expertise preferred in Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, High Tech, Media, Telecom, Retail/Consumer, Healthcare, Travel/Transport, or Public Sector
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to travel 80% (Monday-Thursday)
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in North America.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving the world's toughest problems. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our team of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems on a global scale.
McKinsey's Service Operations service line helps clients transform their service operations to and beyond their expectations, while achieving business goals related to cost and profitability. We focus in six main areas - customer experience, lean management in service industries, frontline & sales transformations, field service, customer care, and corporate and business function transformations.
What You'll Do
As Customer Care/Call Center Specialist, you will use your functional expertise in leading a call center/customer care environment to help clients with process transformations, among other important tasks.
You will work in teams to collaborate to develop short and long-term plans for all relevant levels of client leadership, with anticipated deliverables, outcomes, and required resources to sustain the transformation. You will be able to apply your experience leading business transformations and capability-building in the context of the overall wave/project/continuous improvement effort from diagnostic through implementation phases.
You will make a meaningful, hands-on contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of new frameworks, tools, or ways of using existing material; helping to identify clients for beta testing, and codifying new knowledge within the firm and externally. Overall, you will apply a broad range of creative problem-solving skills with your functional expertise to help solve your piece of the overall client puzzle.
In this exciting collaborative culture, not only will you have the opportunity to work directly with clients, you will also share your expertise and insights with colleagues globally, thereby expanding g
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top