- University degree
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especiallyExcel – merging, consolidating and quality checking of large files)
- Solid database validation, compilation and management skills
- Prior exposure to primary/secondary research or client relationship management would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to understand different work requirements, conceptualize, seek guidance in case of challenges and deliver as per the commitments
- Work planning skills and pro-activity in approach
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
- Flexible with timings to accommodate AM and EMEA (internal) clients
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in our Poznan office as part of our analytics team.
What You'll Do
You will build and further maintain the central CRM database for various internal teams.
On a daily basis you will coordinate with colleagues to execute email campaigns helping to significantly contribute to improve our firm's reach and relevance efforts.
You will merge and consolidate existing initial Excel based lists of executives supplied by teams, identify missing information, and close these gaps by using internal databases. You will also perform research ( i.e., search company websites, conduct press research, use social media) to identify additional executives that cells may wish to add to their CRM database. You will then feed required details into the overall CRM database and do quality checks to ensure validity of information.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top