Credit Risk Consultant - Risk Management
- An advanced degree in business/economics or a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics or Physics)
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- At least three years of work experience and profound knowledge in credit risk management
- Candidates with extensive work experience will enter the role at a more senior level
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You will work within our Risk Practice in one of our offices in Germany. This global practice supports clients in many different industries facing challenges of developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control.
What You'll Do
You will work as a part of client service teams, advising clients on credit risk processes.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You will also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. You will be expected to contribute to knowledge development by helping define and expand distinctive risk-based methodologies to support top management-level strategic decisions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top