Corporate Performance Specialist
- MBA with a background in Finance and/or Accounting, Corporate Finance, Valuation, Investment Banking
- Experience relating to valuation and/or financial analysis
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Spanish
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Bogota office and will be part of the Strategy Analytics Center (STAC), our center of excellence in advanced analytics for Strategy and Corporate Finance. The goal of this group is to empower teams with advanced, yet easy-to-use, analytical capabilities that can generate superior insights and transform client conversations.
You will work closely with the Corporate Performance (CP) group, a global team of finance experts and strategists that address clients' questions about valuation and value creation. The center combines the best of McKinsey's financial analysis capabilities, proprietary tools and insights, broad industry knowledge, and practical application perspectives.
What You'll Do
You will work with experts and partners to help our client service teams identify and evaluate critical financial and strategy issues for discussions with senior executives.
Your primary responsibilities will be to conduct financial analyses and valuations of companies, analyze corporate strategies, and develop insights into the capital markets' perspective. You will contribute to client and knowledge development efforts within your team.
As your career evolves, you can become expert, with broader responsibilities for managing client studies and participating in the overall leadership of the CP group.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top